- within EU € 8,40 net per wheel if order is one set or more, € 12,60 net per for smaller quantity, for orders of 20 pcs and more free shipping.
- Europe outside EU € 16,80 net per wheel if order is one set or more, € 25,20 net per wheel for smaller quantity, for orders of 20 pcs and more please ask.
Since our goods for the European continent are sent from Germany, our delivery times are usually as follows:
- Germany: 1 working day
- Europe: 3-5 working days
- Worldwide outside of Europe: 3-10 working days
For the delivery of our goods, we rely on the professionals at UPS, who do their best to ensure the fastest possible delivery. Nevertheless, all shipping times are estimated values with no guarantee. There may be delays, especially at peak times.
As soon as your order is on its way to you, you will receive an email with the tracking number so that you know exactly where your order is. Deliveries are only made on working days, from Monday to Friday.
- When you order our products, please pay attention to the legal framework applicable in your country regarding the use of our products on your vehicle.
- Only have the wheels installed in a specialist workshop and tighten the fastening parts to the torque specified by the vehicle manufacturer after driving 50 km.
- Our information on the areas of application of the rims ("which rim fits which vehicle") relates to vehicles in a standard condition, i.e. without modifications to the chassis, brake system, body, etc.
- The prices quoted include VAT as well as transport costs on the mainland of the countries of the European Union, to England and within Switzerland. For islands in the European Union and other countries, please ask us about the transport costs.